Official DMCA Copyright infringement
Our Website 17 U.S.C. Secure Heaven complies with the provisions of Section 512, also known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notice Apkdoner, you must send a written notice that includes:
- A physical or electronic signature of an authorized person to act on behalf of the holder of a specific right allegedly violated.
- Identification of claimed copyrighted works or, where multiple copyrighted works on the same site online site are covered by a single instruction, a representative list of such works on that site.
- Identify and disable content claimed to be infringing or subject to infringement and provide accurate information so that the service provider can find the content. That’s right. Providing the URL for the body of the email is the best way to quickly find the content.
- Enough information to enable the service provider to contact the complaining, e.g. The address, telephone number, and, if available, the email address to which the complainant can be contacted.
- There is a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner in which the complaint is made is not authorized by the copyright owner, his agent, or the law.
- The information in the notice is an accurate and punishable statement by the authority stating that the complaining party has the power to take action on behalf of the holder of certain rights allegedly violated (note that section 512 (f) of every person who knowingly violates and physically misrepresents That may result in liability for damages due to a breach of material or activity, In other words, it is not wrong!
To expedite the processing of your request, such written messages must be sent to our designated agent, whose contact information is set by our “DMCA Designated Agent” below: